Creating the Perfect Tour
- Begins usually a minimum of 1 year in advance of the tour departure date.
- Planning a route (which usually means driving it personally by the tour planner) with sought after attractions.
- Making sure that route allows for well timed meals and break stops that are at the customers best interests
- Timing, make sure time aboard the bus is kept to a minimum and attractions are kept to a maximum
- Ensuring comfortable quality accommodations, to get that well deserved rest at the end of the day!
EXECUTE THE PLAN
- Having a Bus Driver and Tour Director who work well together executing the tour itinerary and plan laid out for them.
- Keep the tour on schedule to ensure customers experience is postive
- Understanding in dealing with customers’ concerns.
- Educate, Inform, Entertain and have Fun with the group.
- Make decisions on the go when unplanned and unexpected changes need to be made.
- Arriving with an open mind to group travel, which is different from individual travel, is the first step to a successful enjoyable tour.
- Participate in the bus activities that are offered.
- Be aware that food and accommodations may not be the same as what you are used to as these are selected for the best interests of a group.
- Talk to your fellow passengers, join them at meal stops or for an evening coffee or social.
- Lend a helping hand if you see a fellow passenger struggle with something.
- Be willing to step outside the box and explore the new areas we are seeing.
As a small family owned tour company, we strive to create a stress free and personalized experience for our customers from start to finish. From your first point of contact to returning from your guided group tour, we are a hands-on company handling each detail of your journey.
I had not been to the Maritimes and NFLD before. This was a bucket list trip for me and I was so looking forward to seeing as much of all the provinces as I could. That's a lot to cover in one trip! But besides all the main attractions, this tour covered so much more than expected! The Tour guides were exceptional--sharing all kinds of history, local information, all the sites, sounds and even tastes of the places we saw. The additional activities like the Lobster Cruise, Kitchen Party, Oyster Shucking and Ceilidh really rounded out the whole trip.. Our driver was an absolute master at his job! It was really interesting watching him manage the huge tour bus - in and out of any place we wanted to see. Great job! And finally, I want to commend Bryon and his team at Promotion Tours, who built this tour, and managed every detail with the utmost efficiency and professionalism. It was my first trip with Promotion Tours, but it will not be my last! Thank you all.E. Trudeau
I want to thank you and promotion tours for a wonderful holiday in Atlantic Canada. This was not my first tour with Promotion nor my last I hope. Everything about the tour was excellent. The tour guides and bus driver were exceptional; helpful, friendly, informative, and always with a smile. It truly was a 'taste of Atlantic Canada', leaving me with the hope I will return to explore it again.E. Quinn
Hello, I wanted to say that the trip to Tulalip was absolutely fantastic. The resort was a 10 the service was great. The driver and attendant were the absolute best, went beyond and above to make us all happy and comfortable. This was our first bus tour and we are looking to book next year, Thanks ever so much to you both and the driver Elisa and attendant Paulette.J and S Stinson
What a fun filled adventure our tour group had. Exciting times and glorious sightseeing! Deadwood was a trip back in time. How the West was won! Awesome trips to Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse and the Devil's Tower. Highly recommend the trip!Mary Peltier
What an incredible trip! Special thanks to Pro Tours for all the work in planning such a fabulous trip full of historical sites, events, ever changing landscapes, culture and food experiences. Special thanks to Monique, our tour director for her enthusiasm and to Eelke, our coach driver for his professionalism. Also special thanks to all the passengers for their friendliness. Eugene and I highly recommend Pro Tours for your next trip.M. Kachmar
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Pro Tours. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact